The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sowell Liquor 2

ShiroKuro

I like these type of images of yours ......... billboards and street signs ........ you should put together a series of these images you take while driving around .It would be very interesting to see .....

Lili

Yeah but where are you?
I am the observer, the dweller in these places you see, showing you what I see, where I walk, live and breathe. I am drawn from the high to the low, to the faded places of memory, dreams and despair.

But you are correct, I let you see through my eyes, but share only the view, not the viewer.

ShiroKuro

What you just wrote is put perfectly ........ "Dreams and despair...... Thanks for the Flikr set ..... thats what I meant ; )...............