The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LX7 Images

mazor

deckitout, lovely pics, did you do much post process on the colour images?

Very punchy contrasty colours. Love the bokeh in the rope as well.

I used to have a LX3, although quite an amazing camera in terms of manual controls and features, I found the image quality was best when doing black and whites, and for the amazing HD video recording. The reason I emphasize HD recording is because the LX3 had a CCD Sensor as opposed to CMOS sensor which all newer cameras these days seem to have. Major advantage of CCD sensor comes to it own when doing fast panning scenes. CMOS suffers from jello effect, whereas CCD should does not.

deckitout

Hi Mazor
I processed in camera Raw adding color/contrast, clarity adjustment brush etc, also some selective Topaz applied.
The Lx7 gave me a good raw tp play with, it has great DR at ISO 80

Phil

mazor

nice shot MaggieQ. Love the cats pose and expression. Also liking the full resolution rendering. Is this OOC JPG or RAW converted?