The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus Camedia C-800 L

hot

This was my first digital camera, 1996 - 0.8 Mpixel sensor, built in 6 MB (no card!). No zoom, no ISO, no distance, no aperture.
List price €950 ($ 1270), but I paid street price €800 ($ 1070) :eek:

Either 120 photos 512x384 or (sensational) 30 photos HD 1024x768! Then 6MB memmory are full. One picture needs 7 sec for saving, download (camera-PC) 30 sec. For 30 photos you need 15 min - using a cable with PS2-silimar connector for camera and RS232 for PC.

Searching a download program ... I found it! olympus.jp.co, it was for Win95, buuuut works excellent with Win7 :p

with built-in flash

with two-bulb-light

hehe, even 3D ... :D

Brian Mosley

My first digital camera too! And I still have it also... Thanks for this blast from the past :)

We still have the C1400L and C2000Z... Could be worth passing to our grandkids when we get some. Lol

Kind regards

Brian

Brian