The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My lovely GRD

pollobarca

Well, i dont know how to tell you, my little lovely GRD. Its hard..yes we had great times together, but to tell the truth you are going older and older and older. No i dont tell you that i am out for 5 Minutes heading for cigarettes and never come back. You know i do not smoke.
Yes there is something with another little nasty thing... oh no.. not only a affair. Darling it is more, we want to stay together and there is so little room in my trouser pocket...just space for one. The new one is younger and feels better :) no, you never felt bad...sweetheart. But to make a long story short, here she is, the new one:

Kweide- I thought you were going to show us the ticket seller again...

Been off for a bit so only just saw your Autogrill picture. Lovely girls and for sure near Reggio Calabria.Quite possibly the last place I ever want to re-visit.
I prefer the Gorbals....

View attachment 10671

It all over now baby blue. But different to true life, we will keep together being good friends... only friends.:cry:
All the best and lookng forward to some more pix from you

paul- in the north of italy.

kweide

Or see the bones...
Its hard to believe, but they are real. One can visit them in Palermo/Italy

E

EWR72

A great collection of GRD images. Lots of varity which is great to see. Keep them coming.

Will

Yet more beautiful images.

How much sharpening to you use on these kweide? They have a very distinctive look to them.