The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

That lovely Sunset Light

ShiroKuro

Lovely indeed ; )

Like the way you captured all the different graphics , wires ..... a sense of desolation ...... I always get this feeling from your images ..... ghost town in the making ... not sure why ..... I rarley ever see any humans ... in fact it has turned into a game with me...when I look at your images .... Find the Human ; )

Lili

Lovely indeed ; )

Like the way you captured all the different graphics , wires ..... a sense of desolation ...... I always get this feeling from your images ..... ghost town in the making ... not sure why ..... I rarley ever see any humans ... in fact it has turned into a game with me...when I look at your images .... Find the Human ; )
Charley, thanks :)
Yes, I have been told my images look almost post-apocalyptic.
There is a gent in a cowboy hat in here, look next to the parked, red truck ;)

pollobarca

Yes Lili, your pictures are full of Philip Dick spirit. Light here is splendid but the picture doesnt make me want to visit the place! Lovely work.
paul