The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

G100 garden and street scene

kweide

Decision, decision, decision....

My favo is No1. but my topfavo ist the bw conversion. You can see the darkness, feel the atmosphere, great Love it.

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
The 1st image is very nice for many reasons. I hardly ever say this but the image works better in color than B&W.....the graphics are too strong in B&W and you loose the surreal quality that the color supports....

2 things that I love as irritants are...the shadow under the woman...the shape repeats the shape of the car on the far center right and that tree in the background...it's great against the woman in blue....

ohhh....the light swallowing up the guy on the right...man...that's a gift.....

I studied it for 10 minutes and could write for an hour about it...
nice...thanks for sharing......

shooter

antara

Thanks, Shooter
I appreciate your taking the time.
Your pointing out the irritants is very interesting. Helps me to learn to examine what makes an image work.
Best,
Antara