The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Very Old P&S pics

Rawfa

Last edited:

bensonga

Taken in January 2002 with my first P&S digital....the Canon Pro90IS.....2.6 megapixels. Still have it, still use it. Not often however. :D

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

bensonga

Also 2002 with my second P&S, the 4 megapixel Canon G2. Still have it. Now using the G10.

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

kai.e.g.

Canon Powershot 350, August 1997... the 2nd Powershot model Canon made (shortly after the more "up-market" 600 model). Still have it; still works (my 3-year old son uses it now!).

Mule, Fez (Morocco)

Red Flag Over Paris

Coloseum, Rome

bensonga

Canon Powershot 350, August 1997... the 2nd Powershot model Canon made (shortly after the more "up-market" 600 model). Still have it; still works (my 3-year old son uses it now!).
Now THAT P&S is really old! :thumbs: I just looked up the specs on dpreview. 0.3 megapixels! I'll be amazed if anyone can top this one Kai. :)

Excellent photos, by the way!

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska

Will

Now THAT P&S is really old! :thumbs: I just looked up the specs on dpreview. 0.3 megapixels! I'll be amazed if anyone can top this one Kai. :)

Excellent photos, by the way!

Gary Benson
Eagle River, Alaska
Be amazed ;) , and I know someone else will top this.

These have been posted before but they are relevant to this thread.

Taken with a Casio QV-10A 640x480 back in 1996.

Last edited:

kai.e.g.

I was just about to say that somebody out there will have a QV-10, and sure enough, there you are :) A friend of mine had one in 1996, and I remember being amazed by the little thing. Early days!

Be amazed ;) , and I know someone else will top this.

These have been posted before but they are relevant to this thread.

Taken with a Casio QV-10A 640x480 back in 1996.

4season

According to my notes, I took this on the 23 of July, 1995 using an Apple QuickTake 100 camera that I had purchased new a few months prior: