The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nokia 808 images

mazor

Interesting every time I post an embedded link to my picture I took of Ayers Rock, or Olgas rock, it gets the "This image or video is currently unavailable". It is as if Flickr is sensoring what can be shared to what site. Strange eh.

What is even stranger is it you click on the unavailable image, it will still take you to the linked flickr site where the actual image resides.

willyande

The quality is good, but imho worse than PureView 808. More noise even at ISO 100 in daylight and whites are totally blow out in daylight (even when manually under-exposed -2/3 EV).

The sensor has gotten smaller and the BSI tech has done it's tradeoff.

Nevertheless, a giant leap over the competition in smart phones (sans 808)

mazor

ver nice colors scho.

Here is a pic from my 808 taken in a while back. I like it for the colors the 808 can capture even in low light

mazor

If you want absolute IQ and resolution, there still is no substitute for the Nokia 808 41MP camera

click image links to download full resolution