The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

E-3 pricing

S

spylaw4

Just back from a week in Singapore. E-3 bodies available at several places. Airport price was S$2522 which is roughly £900 @ S$2.8/£ (not sure if that was inc. or exc. duty). Prices were a little higher in town at reputable shops (e.g. Cathay Photo). What's the current UK price - still £1099? If so - not much of a saving - VAT free price is £935.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Just back from a week in Singapore. E-3 bodies available at several places. Airport price was S$2522 which is roughly £900 @ S$2.8/£ (not sure if that was inc. or exc. duty). Prices were a little higher in town at reputable shops (e.g. Cathay Photo). What's the current UK price - still £1099? If so - not much of a saving - VAT free price is £935.
SGD 2522 is 5-10% higher than the street price in Bangkok which includes 7% vat.

Riley

is that with the 12-60 'kit' Brian ?
My E3 is the only camera i have bought in-country in years, i paid A$2151 body only, fractionally above US$ prices +duty here (inescapable over A$1k).

S

spylaw4

is that with the 12-60 'kit' Brian ?
My E3 is the only camera i have bought in-country in years, i paid A$2151 body only, fractionally above US$ prices +duty here (inescapable over A$1k).
Body only price Riley!