The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon 1

JPL

Hello!
After sometimes feeding the Fun with Monochrome thread every now and then, I thought I share some pics made with a Nikon 1 (V1) - and open a corresponding thread for this marvelous little camera.

I would indeed like to see more shots done by others !

Let's start just now - all done with the 10 and the 18.5.

Thats enough to start...

All the best

JPH

JPL

Just a moment available hanging the laundry... happened to have the V1 with me by pure coincidence....

Good night....

JP

retow

That lens makes the 1 system seem worthwhile all on its own. Very, very tempting :p
I could recently pick up a new black V1 with kit zoom for 199.- from a dealer who was cleaning his shelfs and then added the expensive 32mm. A great and fun combo and quite capable. Definitely good enough for travel shots.

PaulChance

A few from last summer with the cheapo kit lens

I hope Nikon doesn't "reconsider" themselves out of the 1 System. It has a place in my arsenal.

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
Nikon J1 with 10mm prime
Package arrived from Digitalrev less than 24 hours after I placed the order! Nice little camera with IQ same as V1. Very small with the 10mm

Keith