The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

GR2 Printing size

G

Goncalo.mp

Hey guys!
I am about to buy the ricoh gr2 just wondering about print sizes, up to how much do you think can I get a decent print?!
Thanks!

Goncalo.mp

W

wbrandsma

Welcome Goncalo. I personally don't have the GRD2, but the GX200 and had the GX100. Many say that those images are less sharp than those of the GRD(1/2). I have done prints from both cameras up to A2 size (60 x 40 cm) and those were very decent in my opinion.

V

VladimirV

I have done a decent print up to A1 size from the GRD I so going to A3 or A2 should not be a problem if you don't use very high ISOs.

G

Goncalo.mp

Thanks for the fast reponses!
More and more excited in getting the camera! :clap:

Michael S

Guys, I'm the one who referred Goncalo over here (from another forum) and the two of you were among those I specifically had in mind when I told him he'd find experienced and helpful Ricoh compact users here who could respond first-hand to his question.

Thanks from me, too.

- Michael :D

W

wbrandsma

You're welcome Michael. That is cool to read :thumbup:
And great you both joined GetDPI.