The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPad snaps.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Thanks Mazor,

I just like the idea of taking a pic in the afternoon, going out for an evening meal at the Amsterdam Zen Vegan restaurant and making an image like this while I lol on the sofa awaiting my vegetables and rice:)

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

mazor

wow, loving the colors on that last image gandolfi! now all we need is RAW support for the camera eh.

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
I almost became an itinerant portraitist.
While waiting for my rice and veg at the Terra Zen I did quick snap of the owner and spent all of 5 minutes in the darkroom that is Snapspeed.
When the meal arrived I showed it to him, others gathered round, and I had to do more......ah, the price of fame...
I like looking at some of the edges of these. Sometimes they are so painterly they could have been hanging in the Rijksmuseum:ROTFL:

tbhv55

I almost became an itinerant portraitist.
While waiting for my rice and veg at the Terra Zen I did quick snap of the owner and spent all of 5 minutes in the darkroom that is Snapspeed.
When the meal arrived I showed it to him, others gathered round, and I had to do more......ah, the price of fame...
I like looking at some of the edges of these. Sometimes they are so painterly they could have been hanging in the Rijksmuseum:ROTFL:
Great series... again! :thumbup: Looks like a good holiday, or a good photography trip, at the very least. How was the Amsterdam Zen Vegan restaurant? Did you go there because you are a vegan, or just because it was nearby?

Amsterdam looks like a place that I should visit with a camera. I might raise the subject with the good lady - although IIRC, she went there many years ago, so she might prefer to go somewhere new... :(:rolleyes::)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hi Tim,
I enjoyed Amsterdam a lot. But I kept getting lost:eek:
I ate at the vegan restaurant because rice and vegetables is my favourite meal. The Zen place had a lovely late 60s hippy feel.
This is Bath Abbey.