The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

First upload with GRD2

MHC

Hello,

I've just registered today though I've been reading this forum for a long while. Really impressed with the friendly atmosphere here. And I've learnt a lot from the people here. Thanks a lot.

Here is my first picture to upload here for sharing.

kweide

Welcome on board :)

This is an excellent example what GRD / GRD2 are able to deliver, when in experienced hands. Well done...

Klaus

gromitspapa

Very cool image! Nice tones and shadow detail. Maybe clone out that schmutz between the thumb and index finger.

DavidE

I agree. It's a terrific shot with top-notch composition and tone. I can't imagine the shot from a better angle. As Klaus said, it shows what the GRD2 is capable of achieving. A very powerful image.

Well done, MHC!

ecliffordsmith

Welcome to the forum!

I agree with everybody else. This is a fine image to present as your first post. Looking forward to the next one(s).

MHC

Hi, thank you for all of your comments and encouragement. I'm just a beginner in taking pictures. I find it really interesting in photography, esp during travelling.

I'm currently uploading my photos into Flickr. Welcome to have a look.

BTW, the picture of the hand with the globe was taken last year in a park in Hong Kong.

www.flickr.com/photos/mhchung

kdemas

Well done, you're off to a great start. Enjoy your GRD, they are fantastic little ergonomic wonders :)

Kent