The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LX3 images.

HiltonP

gandolfi...... he was safely returned to the wild (and far from our front door which is where this was taken). He's a "boomslang" (tree snake), highly venomous, but fortunately quite mellow.

rawfa...... many thanks! :)

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

Hilton, it was good to hear the tree snake was returned to its habitat, and I also enjoyed the big horns and beard of the old goat. Do you have any elephants?

Here are some images from an air show last Sunday.

1st is Red Arrows display team Hawk aircraft in formation. Cropped.

2nd is Red Arrows showing off again. Uncropped.

3rd is an iconic silhouette well known to all english schollboys over 65 years of age!

All with mighty LX3 at full zoom:)

All fidgeting done with iPhoto!

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

Howard

Gandolfi.

I just viewed this entire thread and your photos taken with the LX3 are fantastic--a joy to view. I gave my LX3 to my daughter and now among other cameras have a LX5.

Howard

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

Thank you, Howard. Most kind of you.

Hope you like these also.

More LX3 aero pics.

All uncropped, all in iPhoto, all over the top, all Red Arrows.

Cheers,

Gandolfi

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
...back to earth with a rose.

Queen Mary Rose Garden, Regents Park, London.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

Went to the seaside today and as I was idling at the railings a gentleman climbed over and did a quick backflip onto the sand.

Amazingly the LX3 turned and shot in one fluid motion:) and this was the result. Uncropped.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

fordfanjpn

It's great to see this thread still going. I had an LX-5 for a while but gave it to a friend and went back to my trusty old LX-3. It just seems a better fit somehow.

Bill

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

I saw this in a small country church which was preparing for a wedding, and thought it might amuse the romantics among you.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

Made a few black and whites simply in iPhoto. Some pics of Bath.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hello All,

Just a few snaps from the lovely island of Eigg, one of the Small Isles off the west coast of Scotland.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
....some ever-changing patterns in the sand, and some stones at Laig Bay, Eigg.

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited: