The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LX3 images.

mazor

gandolfi, love your LX3 images!! My LX3 sits in my cupboard gathering dust, was wondering do you do quite a bit of post processing on your images?? possibly HDRing?

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
Hi Mazor,
Yes as you guessed I do a fair amount of post processing, but not HDR (yet!!), and I find half the fun in creating images is in the PP.
I've got iPhoto, Elements6, and Nik Silver Efex & Colour Efex to play with.
At the moment I enjoy Silver Efex a lot, but whatever I'm using I enjoy sliding sliders to their limits to see what happens :)
'Exaggerate Everything' is my favourite filter :)
I don't usually spend more than 10 or 15 minutes with a picture and if nothing happens in that time I go on to something else.
Anyway I'm glad you enjoy looking at them. They look good at 17"x11" on my iMac and make lovely quality 11"x7" prints using a cheap matt paper!
Here's some simple graffiti.
Cheers,
Gandolfi.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
..Abe in England..
at the American Museum in Bath..
where they don't allow photography indoors!..

Cheers,

Gandolfi.

Last edited:

gandolfi

Subscriber Member
No Mazor, wild boar training takes place at the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford :)

I don't like to post without leaving a pic so here are 2 bits of art and a window at the Holburne Museum in Bath.

Last edited: