The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Confessions of a small sensor junkie

W

wbrandsma

LOL, you girls give us a good and fun read. :ROTFL: We take our camera and always forget things (we can do only one thing at a time of course).

P

Player

Lili & Cam
I love the way you are teasinggggg the boys
Cheers ! :clap: Helen
Hi helenhill,

It works for me. :toocool:

And I think I have a crush on Lili (along with all the other guys here, I'm sure). :D

E

ellemand

Lili & Cam.

You're not teasing us - you're making us crazy :p
When do we see some pictures to prove, that you both are so "healty" ;)

Cheers
Ellemand.

E

ellemand

my avatar is me if that helps
Lili - in that case, I want to be your GRD in a neck strap :thumbup:

B.t.w my avatar is me - and I know that it wouldn't help :rolleyes:

Have a nice day
Ellemand.

Last edited:

Lili

Lili - in that case, I want to be your GRD in a neck strap :thumbup:

B.t.w my avatar is me - and I know that it wouldn't help :rolleyes:

Have a nice day
Ellemand.
It is very late nite here, or is that early morning? At any rate I've just now got home ;)
And Merci for the compliments!
I may have found a buyer for my K100D, in that case my GRD will be supplemented with a GX-100; now two Ricohs for waering about my neck!
:)

cam

Lili, excellent!!!

and i'll let you be the femme fatale of DPI since no has a crush on me. off to sulk in the corner now... not that i blame anyone -- i cannot compete with tall and blonde. i may have a crush on you too ;)

E

ellemand

Cam:

and i'll let you be the femme fatale of DPI since no has a crush on me. off to sulk in the corner now... not that i blame anyone -- i cannot compete with tall and blonde. i may have a crush on you too
Cam, don't be sad. You just have to upload an avatar too - or even better a picture in a better size. Then (maybe) I'll be your GRD in a neck strap to :thumbs:

I wish you a nice day.
Ellemand.

Terry

I hadn't kept up with this thread in a while. Gave me a good chuckle this morning.

All I will say is YES, for us gals neck straps can be very interesting ;):

cam

since we've degenerated this thread so off subject (mea culpa), i thought i'd take it one step further... this is for those of you that prefer the view from behind.

helenhill

since we've degenerated this thread so off subject (mea culpa), i thought i'd take it one step further... this is for those of you that prefer the view from behind.
BRILLIANT Cam!!
Lovely photo - Fab Concept........ complimenting Lil's front avatar

I'm trying to figure how I can do some 'Cindy Sherman'/:lecture:esque
style photo of MYSELF and my take on
you & Lil's beautiful front & back view

My avatar was a qausi homage to Andy Warhol
I do look abit different / a bosomy,delicate boned,medium height,dark blonde
Cheers! Helen :lecture:

cam

Helen, that back is NOT me, i assure you! just one i took... i wish to god it was. i am, unfortunately, all front with long legs. very lopsided ;)

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
You ladies are cracking me up. Now a note from the owners, ladies we are so happy that you are part of this forum. It gives it a great balance and the kicker is your all so very nice and fun. Can't beat that with a stick. Personality is more important than anything and you all have it in spades.:thumbs:

Have fun. Guy

Maggie O

It's nice to have some fellow females around! Beats the heck out of the "No GULRS ALLOD" sign that may as well be hung on a lot of musician web boards!

And yes, I am actually a psychotic cat. Heheheheheheh.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I think we have eight ladies here. That is pretty darn good. i wish there was more too. What is really cool is Terry is going to Moab too. Would love to see more come in the future.

Maggie just noticed you are a senior member, awesome. LOL

Lili

LOL, Cam and Player, crushes are ok ;)
We are all of us beautiful in our infinite variety.
Speaking of self portraits, I've done some but not in Sherman's style.
More on the lines of the English guy (his name is lost to me now) that used a large format ultra-wide angle camera for macro-nudes-in-context.
Not sure about posting them for fear of violating community standards :confused:

Guy, I will check out the workshop schedules, it would be of great help!
:)

Last edited:

Maggie O

More on the lines of the English guy (his name is lost to me now) that used a large format ultra-wide angle camera for macro-nudes-in-context.
Not sure about posting them for fear of violating community standards
Bill Brandt! Cool stuff.