The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

It's all your fault!

Rawfa

There's a couple of new photos on flickr but they are very inconclusive. Not enough to make up ones mind. IQ wise I'd like to know if it can match the DP1...my favorite compact ever IQ wise...I've said it many times, but it has a sort of intangible in your face organic quality to it...plus you can just pound on it on post.

Rawfa

So, how are you liking the camera so far? I feel you are not too excited...as a matter of fact I think you didn't like the camera at all. But since we've been through so much on this thread and I can now call us intimate friends I will be a pall and take the camera off your hands for you on these difficult times. NO, no need to thank me. It's what a friend would do hehehe ;-)

fordfanjpn

So, how are you liking the camera so far? I feel you are not too excited...as a matter of fact I think you didn't like the camera at all. But since we've been through so much on this thread and I can now call us intimate friends I will be a pall and take the camera off your hands for you on these difficult times. NO, no need to thank me. It's what a friend would do hehehe ;-)
Wow, that's very kind of you! I'll get the camera in the mail right away! ;)

Bill