Site Sponsors

Thread: My GX200 Review

VladimirV

My GX200 Review

I have finished my GX200 review and have posted it here if you are interested: http://ricohgrdiary.wordpress.com/20...review-part-1/

I compared the GX200 also to both GRDs, the GX100, GX, R10 and LC1.

Subscriber Member Streetshooter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: My GX200 Review

Vlad,
    Good review. I wish I could disagree with your conclusions but alas, I can't.

JCdeR

Vladimir,

what a great review, it's exactly how I see my GX200. I share your conclusion, but as you also mentioned it's either one or the other with Digicams.

The GX is a camera that grows on you.... intuitive, smart and highly compact thus portable. My GRD-II abd GX200 combination is never out of my reach, wherever I am.

Again my compliments for the review.... Mr. reid could learn something from this....

VladimirV

Thanks for your comments!

Don, I wish I could disagree with my conclusion but I can't either. I have taken on your comment and will update part 2 with more details about the Snap focus.

The GX200 in combination with the GRD is fantastic though and both complement each other very well.

Subscriber Member Streetshooter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Vlad,
    The GX 200 compliments the DP1 also....working with the DP1 is a thought out process...which is what I want/need...then

when I need to change focal lengths for some reason, the Ricoh just works almost instantly........of course on "snap mode".....

it's a great little camera.....awaiting the rest of your findings....
    don

VladimirV

You are right Don, can imagine taht the GX200 with the DP1 make a very good combo, too. This for me is why I can't fully recommend the GX200 in my review, it is great but needs another camera to complement it.