The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Last F200 shot

fordfanjpn

One of the nice features of the F200 is the Intelligent Flash (or whatever they call it), that allows you to use flash in macro mode without blowing everything out. Here's a quick shot of one of my favorite models.

The F200 will now be moving on to a new home. It was fun while it lasted.

Bill

Last edited:

Terry

I have a Fuji F20 and could never get along with the user interface. My brain and the Fuji designers just think differently. What put you over the edge with the camera?

fordfanjpn

I have a Fuji F20 and could never get along with the user interface. My brain and the Fuji designers just think differently. What put you over the edge with the camera?
The UI wasn't my main concern, but now that you mention it, I never did seem to warm up to it. The main reason for selling it is that it's a jpeg-only camera, and I really much prefer to shoot raw. The jpeg's from the camera look nice, but as soon as you start to mess with them (and I tend to mess with everything), they quickly start to fall apart. The other reason is that yesterday I became another victim of the economic crunch, and I need to cut back on "luxuries", like cameras and food. :eek:

Bill