The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hello people...

rayyan

Vancouver, Canada. Yesterday.

A little shaky, I am. Cannot yet focus properly. Just been a few hours since I arrived.

They say my grandma landed in Vancouver as my mom had epidural administered.

My pa sent this by iPhone to grandpa..he was asleep, as usual.

So, hello world!

rayyan

knorp, pegelli,dhsimmonds,stephen,thorkil..granpa sure has a lot of friends. Thanks grandpa's friends:salute:

Today, saturday, was a very tiring day. i was made to look around, woken up from my sleep repeatedly, horror of horrors..the nurse poked around..to much for my comfort..i had to yell to have her stop doing that. They took me out to feel the Vancouver sunshine..yes. what was that..yes f/8 and I was there!!

Back to sleep...

What's that you say? No, I don't need no diopters..but diapers.

Lloyd

knorp, pegelli,dhsimmonds,stephen,thorkil..granpa sure has a lot of friends. Thanks grandpa's friends:salute:

Today, saturday, was a very tiring day. i was made to look around, woken up from my sleep repeatedly, horror of horrors..the nurse poked around..to much for my comfort..i had to yell to have her stop doing that. They took me out to feel the Vancouver sunshine..yes. what was that..yes f/8 and I was there!!

Back to sleep...

What's that you say? No, I don't need no diopters..but diapers.
Beautiful child. Thanks for sharing.