The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

DP2 article

fordfanjpn

Since the article itself is in Japanese, and doesn't really say anything we don't already know, I'm just posting a couple of the sample images from the article. Keep in mind that these were scanned from a magazine, so don't expect real DP2 quality. I'm afraid we'll have to wait until we get our hands on the real thing for that. :(

The first one is obviously intended to show detail, and the second one DOF.

Bill

D

ddk

I'm curious does the article mention anything about the handling of DP2? Is it the same as DP1 or are there some improvements?

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
So why is it that they design and then market a camera and make images that are about as exciting as a dead rat.........

anyway, I think it's our duty to make some great images and send them to them there Sigma people....
maybe then they will understand what the camera is supposed to do....them images they advertise...well, that explains why the development of the camera is not as wanted/expected......no brainz.......

fordfanjpn

So why is it that they design and then market a camera and make images that are about as exciting as a dead rat.........
Those pics were taken by someone at the magazine, not by Sigma.

By the way, did anyone notice that B&H is now saying that the camera will ship in May?

Bill