Site Sponsors

Thread: DP2 article

Post Thanks / Like

DP2 article

Since the article itself is in Japanese, and doesn't really say anything we don't already know, I'm just posting a couple of the sample images from the article. Keep in mind that these were scanned from a magazine, so don't expect real DP2 quality. I'm afraid we'll have to wait until we get our hands on the real thing for that.

The first one is obviously intended to show detail, and the second one DOF.

Bill

ddk

Re: DP2 article

I'm curious does the article mention anything about the handling of DP2? Is it the same as DP1 or are there some improvements?

Subscriber Member Streetshooter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

So why is it that they design and then market a camera and make images that are about as exciting as a dead rat.........

anyway, I think it's our duty to make some great images and send them to them there Sigma people....
    maybe then they will understand what the camera is supposed to do....them images they advertise...well, that explains why the development of the camera is not as wanted/expected......no brainz.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Streetshooter View Post
    So why is it that they design and then market a camera and make images that are about as exciting as a dead rat.........
    Those pics were taken by someone at the magazine, not by Sigma.

By the way, did anyone notice that B&H is now saying that the camera will ship in May?

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Hi All,

Well, not only does somebody get to play around with a DP2 they also get to do it in Las Vegas!