The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

What compact camera is the best?

silvex

First of all my english is not that great, sorry for that.
In a few weeks i'm going on vacation to the alps (skiing) and i want to take some nice photo's but not with my smartphone.

I want to buy a compact camera.

Wich one should i buy for shooting in the mountains?
Do you know other (better) good compact camera's?

Best compact camera
Hi everyone!
I am currently looking to buy a compact camera. I already have the Canon 5D Mark II and Mark IV. I need a compact camera for traveling, and daily documentation. I need something small and light and can be put in my messenger bag. My budget is around 500$. Any recommendations?

bab

Buy the Fuji its excellent but it you want a zoom buy the The Canon SX730 HS

Keep you skis together.

iiiNelson

First of all my english is not that great, sorry for that.
In a few weeks i'm going on vacation to the alps (skiing) and i want to take some nice photo's but not with my smartphone.

I want to buy a compact camera.

Wich one should i buy for shooting in the mountains?
Do you know other (better) good compact camera's?

Best compact camera
Hi everyone!
I am currently looking to buy a compact camera. I already have the Canon 5D Mark II and Mark IV. I need a compact camera for traveling, and daily documentation. I need something small and light and can be put in my messenger bag. My budget is around 500$. Any recommendations?
Maybe you can find a LX100mkI for around that cost.