The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some D-Lux 4 Images

bubuli

hello! new guy here. :)

taken around Washington, D.C. area.

All taken from RAW converted to DNG using CaptureOne then applied PP as necessary (including B&W conversion).

C&C appreciated.

see the rest here.

Terry

Just looked at this thread. Too many good images to single them all out. I had the predecessor camera and it looks like the D-lux4 is indeed a step forward. Having the wider lens makes for some very interesting photo opportunities and creativity.

D

D upton-Hackett.

I hate you lot making me very jealous looking at these great shots and still waiting for my LX3 if had the extra cash would have bought the D-LUX4 but being a pensioner will have to be patient.

iiiNelson

It's good. If I had more patience I would have waited and saved a couple hundred dollars myself. Every now and then I buy things on impulse but it's not often for me. Besides the LX3 was more expensive than the D-Lux 4 at my time of purchase. It helped "ease the pain" that I had a couple hundred dollars of gift cards from Christmas gifts and the company Christmas party.

S

SimonL

ummm, how can it be a self portrait if the reflection in the sunglasses shows someone else holding the camera :)