The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Dr. Ayesha, I presume!

rayyan

It was a long journey! But not the same as Dr. Livingston.
The countries visited were as:

Ethiopia
Kenya
Malawi
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Botswana
Rwanda

In that order. Guess on the normal travel routes for most, eh?
Air, Land, Water. The objective was Mt. Kenya ( the other countries were for exploring and hitting the 100 countries traveled mark! And to appreciate the world we live in. We all are the same, and it is a small planet we inhabit. Say what you like, we are the same. I have seen most of us. We are the same, though some might think otherwise. Maybe they have not traveled that much or that far!)

Camera was a simple Sony RX 100, and the iPhone.

The following is some memories of this trip..in photographs. The experience...it cannot be captured or conveyed in two dimensions!

rayyan

With where I was and the coronavirus-19 in full swing, I had to practice a level of precaution I was not used to before.
Furthermore, my family was adamant I take the first flight back home.

Easier said than done!

Ayesha.

p.s. Please stay well. Wash your hands frequently. Self isolate, however difficult it might seem.

My family and I pray for the well being of all, in this time of a global pandemic.

May The Lord keep us all safe.

rayyan

And a last one..

Victoria Falls, Livingstone, Zambia.

On a rain drenched day...

Thank you for being with me on the journey. A really once in a lifetime trip for me.

Ayesha.

Lloyd

With where I was and the coronavirus-19 in full swing, I had to practice a level of precaution I was not used to before.
Furthermore, my family was adamant I take the first flight back home.

Easier said than done!

Ayesha.

p.s. Please stay well. Wash your hands frequently. Self isolate, however difficult it might seem.

My family and I pray for the well being of all, in this time of a global pandemic.

May The Lord keep us all safe.
These are wonderful photos, and it looks like a truly amazing trip. I hope you and yours are safe and well. You are often in our thoughts.

--Lloyd and Mimi

rayyan

Thank you so very much Lloyd. Our best wishes and prayers to Mimi, family and yourself.

Ayesha, Rayyan.

These are wonderful photos, and it looks like a truly amazing trip. I hope you and yours are safe and well. You are often in our thoughts.

--Lloyd and Mimi