The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh DB-60 battery same as DB-70?

O

Oxide Blu

It would appear they are NOT the same.

DB-70 - Rechargeable battery for the CX1, R10, R8 and Caplio R7/R6. A special battery charger is needed to charge this battery. (ETA: I believe it requires the Ricoh BJ-7 charger.)

DB-60 - Rechargeable battery for GR Digital II, GR Digital, Caplio R5/R4/R3/R30/GX100 and G600. Battery charger BJ-6 is needed to charge this battery.

http://www.ricoh.com/r_dc/option/battery/

Last edited:
R

RobertE

If it helps, these are compatible batteries (to the Ricoh DB-60)...

Panasonic BP-DC4-J
Panasonic BP-DC4-U
Panasonic CGA-S005
Panasonic CGA-S005A
Panasonic CGA-S005A/1B
Panasonic CGA-S005E
Panasonic CGA-S005E/1B
Panasonic DMW-BCC12
Fuji NP-70
Leica BP-DC4
Ricoh DB-60

Recently sold my GRD with case & spare battery. Perhaps I should've kept the battery :) but who knew? I replaced with a GX100 VF1 kit. Nice camera me like :) but can't touch the GRD for B&W... anyway back to the battery story...

I needed a spare DB-60. Local Best Buy - about $70., local camera shop about $40. local Radio Shack, about $30. If I were as rich as I used to be, I wouldn't care but, that's another story. Found the compatibles (above)...

Delivered by asian seller to NY via ebay... $5.00 (cost + shipping) !!! and it works great! So if you need a DB-60, hope the list above helps.

Rob