The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji Daylight Shot

Lili

Lovley Audi, Audii ;)
The shot from my Fuji is a bit of a fluke since I work nights now most of my chances are at night. This is my favorite so far, done with a e510 and 50mm/F2/0 lens, it is not small sensor strictly, but at 60mph, through a windshield at 100mm-e fl it came out quite well...

smokysun

hi lili,
isn't it time you did a photo book? even one copy, say from blurb or asuka? i'd really like to see what you come up with, what kind of story. this is such a universal experience of us all.we love it, yet at times it makes us feel we belong nowhere. it's the ultimate freeedom, yet so often we're alone. we get our private time, and at the same time who are we?
best,
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp
ps. having had a rear ender recently, i wonder how so many of us navigate so safely. we're completely dependant on all these other people.

ecliffordsmith

Hi Audii,

Wow, a very nice car!

Lili/Wayne,

I could not agree more about the photo book. Wayne has summed up the feeling conveyed in this series very elloquently I think. Personally I am train commuter (I live in one city centre and work in another city centre) but know that nowhere feeling shown in this series very well.

smokysun

ed,
i love your commuter photos. i'd like to give you the same advice i gave lili! time for a book, even one copy. it's a luxury we can at present all afford. a very lucky time in that regard.
best,
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp

ecliffordsmith

Wayne,

Thanks for the advice. I think trying for formalise things into a project can add some discipline and force you to consider things more. Never a bad thing!