The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The out of the closet G9 users thread

Streetshooter

Subscriber Member
Ok...I'll admit it...I am a closet G9 user. It started about a year ago....I quickly became addicted and still to this day...sometimes I just have to use the G9...I KNOW...I know....but meds won't help...so....

I stand strongly to the wind, face proud, back straight, well kinda and post some of my G9 images....if you are a closet user...here's your chance to come clean.........add to the thread....
shooter

Last edited:

MarkB

Ok, I'll step out of the closet (and the lurker shadows). I've two Leica M2s and a drawer full of nice vintage glass among other cameras that haven't been touched for the last six months due to the G9. I considered waiting for the G10 to arrive in NZ and then decided the G9 was more useful for me. Here's a couple.

I don't own a dSLR and probably never will as I never like SLRs in the first place.

D

ddk

My wife and I went to Nassau last year and all I took was a G9 and a Macbook. A thousand photos later, I had a blast and it was so liberating not to lug all my main gear I use for work. Raws worked through Lightroom. The underwater housing is brilliant as well.
So are your images!

I like number two, great shot.

tm

Ok...I'll admit it...I am a closet G9 user. It started about a year ago....I quickly became addicted and still to this day...sometimes I just have to use the G9...I KNOW...I know....but meds won't help...so....

I stand strongly to the wind, face proud, back straight, well kinda and post some of my G9 images....if you are a closet user...here's your chance to come clean.........add to the thread....
shooter