Site Sponsors

Thread: G9 and G10 Fun Toys

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

G9 and G10 Fun Toys

I didn't want to contaminate either image thread so I thought I'd just do this...

We had the G-9 with us on our trip to Alaska last year and enjoyed using it. We decided earlier this year that maybe we each need a "G" so Sandy would have one for her use while I was off shooting someplace she didn't want to go. We waited too long and had to "settle" for the wonderful little G10.

Sandy drove to Tombstone with her girfriend taking the G9 and came back saying she met someone; I don't think I have much competition here...

I think it looks better this way

We went out this morning doing a couple errands deciding to play with the G10 along the way.

While we like both cameras I have this feeling another G10 may be headed here which is not a bad idea as I could then convert the G9 to IR.

Thanks for letting me share

Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ

Subscriber Member Streetshooter's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: G9 and G10 Fun Toys

Ya wanna have some fun...do some 800+ iso test with each camera...I still have the G9 because I did that test....

enjoy....
    shooter

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

I had dinner last night with Al Stegmeyer, of Upstrap fame, and he had his G10 and some accessory lenses with him. It is a very compelling camera if you like the look of Canon files (sorry but I don't!) But for those who do, lots of nice shots were there for the taking. It is certainly a small camera with files that rival much larger DSLR products.

Don't count this puppy out. It could be a real winner in the "I want to take a camera and one lens into the field contest".

JMHO

Woody

Super Duper

Post Thanks / Like

I've no intention of giving up my Cambo RS-1000. These little G-9 G-10's are perfect cameras to stuff inside a pocket and take almost everywhere. We've had the G-9 over a year and found it much easier file to put on our blog for those throw away images.

These cameras are just fun little cameras that take great images.

We're going to Sedona next week and plan on packing both "Gs" who knows maybe we'll luck out and get something we like.

Don
    Don Libby
    Iron Creek Photography
    Blog
    Tucson AZ