The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Terry

Uwe - I do like percolator. I was playing with it yesterday. Will take some time to come up with my favorite settings.

Erik - Amazing what good light can do in making images!

Terry

Percolator variations - I like to play with the same shot done different ways

Peroclator as a blend (using filterstorm)

"plain" percs

Last edited:

Woody Campbell

Workshop Member
More iPhone images. Love the phone and the apps are terrific but I haven't found a solution to what for me is an extremely messy workflow with this thing.

Terry

Woody - the ice cream truck looks good as it percolator did a good job with the detail. I do have to save and use a lot of different Apps but it is fun for me.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>but I haven't found a solution to what for me is an extremely messy workflow with this thing.

True, but I made peace with it.

Your images are great (the red image is a nice surprise).

Terry

Woody - both look really good. I like the way percolator rendered the shadows in the bowls. Did you have to play with it to keep the wood grain texture intact?