The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

W

wardeworth

You know what, I am planning to buy Iphone but I was thinking to buy it or not, My favorite hobby is photography. After watching such amazing photos taken by IPhone I finally decided to take Iphone at any cost. Such great Photos taken by IPhone by you all. I love all of them.

T

tokengirl

Lots of cool photos here!

One from today:

And one from lunch yesterday with my friend Schwaggen:

T

tokengirl

A quick pic of my New Girl, patiently awaiting her eyeball transplant.

K

ktraphagen

Stunning photos! I've got to research some of the apps.

This is a straight iPhone shot, from the NC Museum of Life and Science trail. It reminds me of a Dr. Seuss plant!

Terry

Will and Maggie these look great.
Maggie - I've never gotten anything as good with Hipstimatic. What combo of film/lens are you using?

T

totallynatural

Hi, I absolutely love the hipstamatic app. Unfortunately my iphone died about 3wks ago (dreaded white screen sydrome...) and I'm awaiting a replacement. Heres a few of hipstamatic images, sorry I cant remember the settings (my phone is probably being dissected as I type), I converted them to b&w using gradient map in CS3.

The following is my favourite - it reminds me of a wave barrelling overhead.

Kind regards

Matt

Last edited:

Diane B

I continue to be somewhat surprised/amazed at the Iphone photos and the ones with the Hipstamatic app. I miss that with my Touch of course and haven't even tried photos much with the cell I own.

Diane

T

tokengirl

Out with the Hipstamatic 150 today:

This one is awesome. Hipstamatic is the shiznit!

Here's a Hipstamatic shot from my road trip to Tennessee in February. I don't remember what film/lens combo I used, but I do remember it was at a Chik-Fil-A parking lot.

J

JordanRHughes

These shot are simply mesmerizing. Thank you so much. I would love to see your gallery.

Jordan.

I've been playing around with the AutoStitch App on the iPhone.
It amazes me how well it works but it's a little sloppy so lately I've been trying out the Hugin software.

These are all 4-21 images stitched together

Maggie O

Drainage, May, 2010

Bob, May, 2010

Earbuds And Camera, May, 2010

Mollie And Grandma, May, 2010

The Bath Women, May, 2010

Sue And Mom, May, 2010

John S. Lens, Ina's 1969 Film for all. Oh, and it's now up to version "Hipstamatic 155."