The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Rawfa

I travel a lot and I use my mobile as a portable video player that I hook up to the TV at night when I relax with the wife back at the hotel. It´s a shame that the Iphone 4G doesn´t have a video output. You would think that they would give the people an HDMI output by now.

All kidding aside keep posting those amazing picts, Uwe.

olaf

Hi all
Some lovely iPhone work here on this thread. Here are some fun 3G shots from a recent trip to Shanghai. Thx for looking.

R

Robert Hall

Yes,

I am not much of a digital shooter and I like the effects it does.

I don't scan much film as it's large and my workflow isnt the best, so thank you for allowing me to post these images.

R

olaf

Hi Terry
Just a combo of the standard pack; Kodak Verichrome / Standard flash / John S lens. I haven't got around to checking any of their in-app extra purchases yet. Thx for your comments.

I love the colors and look of these, what Hipstimatic combo do you use?

As much as I use Hipstamatic (a lot), I do wish the developers could 1. improve the speed for high-res processing and 2. decrease the effect on battery life.

I get a nagging feeling that the program is not efficiently optimized.

Personal favorite lens/film combo is the Blackeys Super Grain with the Kamal lens. Gives a nice low contrast holga like result.

Terry

wow - love those B&W's.
My biggest wish from Hipstimatic is "develop later" option. Let me take my photo with the iPhone and then have Hipstimatic do its thing. That way I get a clean original and can then do the Hipstimatic conversion later and try out different treatments. This is what i like better about plastic bullet. However, plastic bullet returns shots that are too low in resolution.

Anyone good at programming that wants to write my dream app?

Also, what file size do you get with the hi rez version of Hipstimatic?

ustein

Contributing Editor
wow - love those B&W's.
My biggest wish from Hipstimatic is "develop later" option. Let me take my photo with the iPhone and then have Hipstimatic do its thing.

Also, what file size do you get with the hi rez version of Hipstimatic?
1936x1936 pixels is the high res.

Actually I use Hipstamatic derived textures to Texture Blend IP4 photos.

Here is an example (Frame shot with Hipstamatic):

Last edited: