The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Phil12a

Every wonder???

Ever wonder what happens when you are at a red light and are in the middle of taking a picture (with your camera phone) and the person behind you honks the horn and you have to move??? Here is what happens when the car is moving while you are in the middle of taking a picture:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/phil12a/5301927238/

Park Plaza in St. Louis taken with a Palm Centro

Phil

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Dark overcast afternoon when the sun poked through for about 30 seconds. The camera with you gets it. These convinced me to abandon the path of large heavy cameras and go with something I would always have with me. Not much done other than straighten the horizons.

Matt

T

taphapy

I think this is a camelia, one of the first blooms of the year in my neighborhood (southern CA).

And, how do you get the larger photo? Thanks, Ann

usathyan

I thought I would chime in as well...I recently finished up an exhibition in NJ where I showcased all images from my recent Himalayan trip - all shot with an iPhone only. See some images here: www.8thcross.com

mazor

nice usathyan. love the post process colors all done on the iphone I bet. This would be from the iphone 4 right?

DHart

What a great thread. I just got my first iPhone a couple of days ago, found this thread, and decided to play a little today... sure do like Plastic Bullet! Thanks for the tip, folks.

Thanks for the inspirations! This phone is going to be more fun than I thought it would be.

biglouis

Looking at the photos here I am a bit embarassed to show this capture but I thought it an unusual opportunity and my iphone was the only camera on me at the time (well I had my Hasselblad SWC but that would have been a tad difficult to set up in time!).

"Last Barge Tonight, Hawley Lock, Camden Town"

T

taphapy

Since nobody is posting I thought I would share another shot of Zoey after grooming and a few minutes before ruining her expensive 'do'.
Ann