The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

simonclivehughes

Well, I see that the latest version is actually in English, which does help a bit, but I still can't see how the heck you even load images to work on. :confused:

ustein

Contributing Editor
1. Loading: click one the bottom right/left squares for loading layers
2. Blending Mode: Top left button
3. Blending Strength: bottom slider
4. Save: Save button
5. Tap: masking
6. Tap + Hold: Options like Flattening

simonclivehughes

Uwe, I must have a completely different Blender app! It's called Der Blender from PIC Crossmedia GmbH. I see nothing like you describe.

Do you have a link to yours? If I search for "blender" in iTunes, I get a ton of them. Is it Image Blender from Johan Andersson?

Godfrey

Empty

iPhone 4S using Mattebox
ISO 200 @ f/2.4 @ 1/20 second

thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

ustein

Contributing Editor
>woof, these modern cruise ships are just freekin' ginormous things.

See them in Venice Italy and it really looks scary and they were even much smaller.

This is from an SD video stream in 1997:

Terry

I think that boat was docked outside my window a couple of weeks ago. We had three ships in SF at the same time and they closed the ebmarcadero to traffic for all of the passengers. Amazing how huge the boats are. I did a video of the boat turing around and going under the Bay Bridge as it was leaving. The passengers did not get enough time in SF about 6AM until about 5PM

simonclivehughes

A couple from this mornings' wander about the False Creek area of Vancouver. Captured with iPhone 4 using ProCamera.

Science Centre View
ACR > CS5 >
Topaz Denoise >
Viveza

View attachment 59487

Walk This Way
ACR > CS5 >
Topaz Denoise >
Topaz Adjust >
Silver Efex Pro

View attachment 59488

I started out with my two NEX5s with kit lenses, and promptly realized one battery was already dead, and because of a last minute bag change, I had no replacements! Humph! My son reminded me that I always had the iPhone, so I used it for the wide shots and eventually just put away the NEX and shot with the iPhone. :rolleyes:

Ciao,

Last edited:

Stefan Steib

What I did this evening - riding my Bike - and as it is even in the motocycle Jacket there is always room for the iPhone.

regards
Stefan

Godfrey

not art, but a darn pretty car ...

Brand new Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gullwing Coupe ...

Backlight was so bad it looked much better in B&W rendering.