The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

Elderly

I generally dislike the idea of selfies and I very rarely use my iPhone's camera facility,
and I really don't like putting personal moments on the internet, however ................

.............. here is a selfie (okay it's just my hand :eek:), taken with my iPhone,
on my mother's deathbed :slightlysadsmillie:

I have to say that after looking at this thread, I have lost my prejudice against using the iPhone as a camera;
there are some wonderful images :thumbup:

Lloyd

I generally dislike the idea of selfies and I very rarely use my iPhone's camera facility,
and I really don't like putting personal moments on the internet, however ................

.............. here is a selfie (okay it's just my hand :eek:), taken with my iPhone,
on my mother's deathbed :slightlysadsmillie:

I have to say that after looking at this thread, I have lost my prejudice against using the iPhone as a camera;
there are some wonderful images :thumbup:
That is a very powerful and touching image Ian. Thank you for sharing. And, please accept my condolences on your loss.

Godfrey

Sick with a cold most of the week. I felt well enough to get lunch at the local cafe. The splash of color warmed me.

iPhone 6

enjoy!
G

Jan

I shot this scene with my Linhof PC 612 but decided for a snap with my new Huawei P9 Lite as well and ran it through Snapseed.​

rayyan

And why not!!

That was 2 days ago. Today, Ecuador..maybe visit Galapagos.. to come back more ' evolved '. Maybe catch a few invertebrates changing into vertebrates. One can always hope..no?

shumicse

Wow none of the shot is looking like it has taken with iPhone6. So now we wont need to wait for the DSLR to come for starting our photography journey!

iiiNelson

Wow none of the shot is looking like it has taken with iPhone6. So now we wont need to wait for the DSLR to come for starting our photography journey!
Careful framing and good light goes a long way but I still prefer to shoot with a full on camera and with great lenses. In a pinch the camera that's with you is better than nothing.

Godfrey

I bought a new motorcycle ...

2017 Moto Guzzi V7III Racer, #0096
iPhone 6 + Lightroom

Ah, satori! Enjoy!

G