The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

rayyan

Thanks pegelli :D

Up into the rugged mountains of Tajikistan....

She is carrying the X-H1; before it cracked on falling off a ledge.

Godfrey

Hose & Bucket – Santa Clara 2019
iPhone 8 Plus

Saw this on the way to the car yesterday morning and snapped a quick shot of it, using the Moment camera app and raw capture. I rendered it on the iPhone 8 too, but SnapSeed doesn't have a particularly good color noise reduction algorithm so I'll likely re-render another time.

enjoy!
G

Godfrey

Alfa

Saw this beauty in a parking lot I walked through on the way to a restaurant last evening ...

Alfa Romeo 4C

All: iPhone 8 Plus

Darn pretty thing! Enjoy!

G

Elderly

Alfa

Saw this beauty in a parking lot I walked through on the way to a restaurant last evening ...

Alfa Romeo 4C

Darn pretty thing! Enjoy!

G
It is stunning looking low down from the front :thumbup:, but you've managed to make the other views rather prettier than they are in reality.
It is so dumpy from the side and quite fussy at the rear :thumbdown: (all IMO :rolleyes:).

I've been driven around the UK's Motor Industry Research Association's handling circuit by an ex formula 1 development driver in a 4C ....

.... the combination of driver and car seemed to defy gravity and physics :bugeyes:.

No cameras are allowed anywhere in the facility, they even put a security sticker over the lens of your phone camera.

Godfrey

It is stunning looking low down from the front :thumbup:, but you've managed to make the other views rather prettier than they are in reality.
It is so dumpy from the side and quite fussy at the rear :thumbdown: (all IMO :rolleyes:).
LOL! I think it's rather nice looking, mostly. A little thick around the middle like most mid-engined cars, and I like the coupe more than the roadster for lines (although I'd want to be able to take the top off. :D

But who's accounting for taste..? :angel:

I can fit in the Alfa Romeo 4C, snugly (at just under 6' tall, there's little extra legroom to spare; if you're 5'6" to 5'10", much nicer), and it is marvelous to blast about with on a mountain road (had a wonderful test drive in one a year or so back). But I don't drive enough anymore to be worth spending the money on one, and my 2006 Merc SLK280 is much roomier/more comfortable for the usual longish trips I normally go on while retaining enough sporting feel to be fun on a mountain road.

I was really stunned with the quality of the iPhone 8 Plus cameras on these photos, however! They were just casual snaps and the only edit I did was a little cropping and rotation, cloned some garbage on the ground out of the frame. I can print 11x17s from this kind of quality easily. Amazing for a phone camera!

G