The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IPhone Photos

peterb

The iPhone SE definitely saves me $12,000 on a Leica Noctilux. (Definitely software trickery as you can see where the layers meet. But the effect is pretty good.

Happy Face.jpg

peterb

Tonight, a perfect sunset...

IMG_0986.jpg

...followed by a perfect storm...

IMG_2300.jpg

followed by an even more perfect sunset.

IMG_2994.jpg

Brought to you by the iPhone SE.

pegelli

Good find Jürgen, looks like a spot where I could occupy myself quite well.

Any old counters laying around there? Or was that his brother's business ;)

jotloob

Subscriber Member
Pieter

Unfortunately that place has changed a lot in the last 3 years . It became smaller and less interesting .
That company , GEIGER , is one of the very big building companies here , now has an other , but big yard , which is about 60 km away from here and is protected by a gate .

jotloob

Subscriber Member
It is just a quick shot . I do not claim , that this is high end photography .
The unsharpness you see comes from the process of converting into BW and the following other steps which where done to the image in ON1 PHOTO RAW 2020 . The results in PS are similar .
The image shall show the possibilities you have when using just a smart phone . Also printing is strongly limited for smartphone images as you can imagin .

Godfrey

My birthday's coming up and I decided to get myself a gift. I don't need anything in photographic equipment, and I love mechanical watches!

Longines Master Collection Wristwatch
iPhone 11 Pro

:D

G

JoelM

As they say, the best camera is the one you've got. Here, Richard Parker is making friends with a very curious lizard. (iPhone 11 Pro)

Joel

RP_Lizardlr.jpg