The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

diary of a housesitter

D

ddk

Very cool Wayne, really like this series! And congratulations on a great concept. Do you happen to remember the title of the book that you were reading?

Will

Wayne this is a really interesting series but before I can relax and fully enjoy it I'm needing reassurance that the people you are housesitting for are aware and OK with you doing it?

kweide

Wayne this is a really interesting series but before I can relax and fully enjoy it I'm needing reassurance that the people you are housesitting for are aware and OK with you doing it?

If it is NOT yours what you are showing here, we must assume that you dont have the allowance of the owners. So you will get into serious deep trouble when the houseowners will see what you are doing there. And the houseowners can judge this behavior as abuse of their credit.....they might call you over the coals....

So what ???

Will

Hold on a minute there kweide before we jump to conclusions, I'm sure it is all above board. I just would like to know that it is, that's all.

Wayne I hope that you don't think I'm making assertions about your honesty. I just wondered if you had thought about what you are taking images of and checked with the home owners?

Will

smokysun

ah, you both are right. i''ve house-sat for these people for so many years i never thought they'd object, especially since the artwork has all been in galleries and up for sale. actually, i'd hope to promote the artist's work and that was a principle motive.(i love his work.) that said, i will take the pictures off. thanks for the heads up.
best,
wayne
www.pbase.com/wwp