The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Firmware Update 1.02 Available

Don Ellis

http://www.sigma-dp.com/DP2/firmware.html

Benefits of this firmware update
Ver. 1.02

* The accuracy of the Auto Focus has been improved.
* The magnification display function can be selected by just pressing the OK button when in Manual Focus mode.

I haven't done any testing of the Auto Focus (in the two minutes the update has been installed :p), but I have tested the magnification display and it works perfectly. Much nicer than the old method of pressing OK and then having to hit the Up arrow.

Don

As long as you're here...

Last edited:

Don Ellis

Thanks for the info Don. And for the pic. The DP2 continues to amaze.
Bill
Hi Bill... I knew I could wake you up with an update. :D Thanks for the nice comment. I just got back from five days in Macau and only used the DP2, so I will be posting some shots in the next few days.

Cheers,
Don

Tim

Thanks for the headsup on this guys, my DP2 came with 1.00 and I immediately went to 1.01. Any AF accuracy/speed is welcome. :thumbup:

Having used SPP for a bit I am finding IMHO its one of the easiest and quickest to use RAW processors. It also runs quite well on an older laptops.