The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Whats your "Go To" Camera? In any sensor size that is...

otumay

So nicely put, Joan. I couldn't have said it better. I guess most of us pass through a period of frantic buying of equipment and software, but those of us fortunate to 'see' that these are just means, not the ends end up in the streets with their favorite cameras.
Regards,
Osman

Joan

Hi Osman, thanks. Yes, we all must learn the rudiments of using our tools first and then hopefully go on to make them work to comunicate our own vision. It took me a very long time to tame my brushes and pigments so that I could make watercolors work for me rather than fighting with them, so I think it is a similar learning process that I am going through with photography. Finally feel like I am about to make the jump into controlling the medium rather than it controlling me. :D

jminor

It would have to be my D2. Here is a shot of the Duluth entry to the Duluth/Superior harbor on a hot and hazy summer day.

John

sagar

Wow interesting thread, so many less people are carrying m4/3 that I thought and relying more on normal P&S like Ricoh, Fuji