The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Horses for courses GRD2 DP1 (or amusing signs)

Will

I saw this road side sign in my village that I thought amusing so I wandered out to take some shots of it with my GRD2 and DP1. The bike came along before i was ready but I just managed to turn the GRD on in time to catch it going past, something I would have missed with the Sigma. Not the best quality image but at least I got it. Walking back to my house I pass the church which the bike would have driven past so I used the DP1 to get the bright detailed 3D looking image of that. Like the title says, Horses for courses (though with teh E-P1 I may only have needed one horse :p)
A bit spooky that the bike travels past a graveyard just after the sign!

Made me laugh

Doesn't look all that dangerous (or maybe it implies a different sort of fate?)

Lili

Will, I like both shots, but far prefer the irony of the first, B&W once you set the context.
BTW I am fallen in love with my GRD all over again now that is is working!