The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Three for Three today

Lili

Strokers Dallas

Waiting for the Light

In honor of some of the work I've seen here, I used much lower contrast and color depth when shooting these

Lili

In a revisionist mood today

Waiting for the Light in B&W

Somewhere over the Bridge in B&W

helenhill

I wish 'Waiting for the Light in B&W'
could have just your rear view Mirror scene in COLOR
and
LOVE the vision/composition of 'Somewhere over the Bridge B&W' :clap: helen

Lili

I wish 'Waiting for the Light in B&W'
could have just your rear view Mirror scene in COLOR
and
LOVE the vision/composition of 'Somewhere over the Bridge B&W' :clap: helen
Helen, thank you :)
I do have CS2 and will try out your suggestion.
I am such a NOOB at PP....

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Sorry folks I was asked to take out two posts from one of the posters at there request. Sorry for that , just trying to keep everyone happy. Please continue on and again it was only done by request.

Lili

Thanks Tim and Guy
I keep seeing different things everytime I drive this route since i started this project.
Tim its interesting to see the thought and design that goes into these common place items isn't it?
:)

edit; i was worried about the vertical shadow on both shots going up the right side, so i went back to my car and looked through the lcd as well as ol pics- window frames in car in shots to the left and shoulder belt in the shot to the right.
whew!

Lili

Not driving shots.
Dusty Bunny's new Friend
I like the way Bunny seems to be eyeing him with some alarm

GRD

Close up of the New Friend

Last edited:

DavidE

Hope it's OK to jump in with another incongruous-objects-on-the-window-ledge photo. After all, it's a rather specialized category.

I don't mess with the objects by the kitchen window (the wife and kids take care of that). I do like to grab a shot of what's on display when it looks interesting.

Data ponders the big existential questions.

Shot with a Casio EX-P505. I was trying out the built-in Sepia filter.

Last edited:

Lili

David, cool, is Data looking the dried flowers and contemplating mortality?
Next thing he will be wearing all black and drinking coffee till dawn with his fellow Goths at Denny's ;)

Tim, perhaps he partakes of both?
A Fiendish Friend?