The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Doing Her Nails

ShiroKuro

Thanks for all your comments and critiques ........ The Grain is straight from the camera at ISO 1600.
I never use this setting and thought I would give it a try.... its there so why not .....
I used the "Ilford Delta @3200" with the Grain off . I did not apply Grain to these images .
I also like to use the "Ultra Contrast @75%".
I do not think I would choose this as my favorite ISO setting : ) as I do not like the look of the noise .. anyway these were just for fun ....

Mitch ,
I would have to say Daido is one of my favorite artist along with Araki.....
Also Igor Posner http://www.lightstalkers.org/igorposner

I saw a Daido Moriyama exhibition held at the Shimane Art Museum .... very cool seeing his Black and White images up close ..... simply amazing ..... Seeing images like that is what got me into photography ...... and no Shiro Kuro is not my name ....
Hajimemashite, Watashi wa Charly desu Dozo yorushiku onegaishimasu : )......

7ian7 is correct #2 is a picture of grain and grit ........ the comments regarding this one really made me laugh ; )

Last edited:

Will

7ian7 is correct #2 is a picture of grain and grit ........ the comments regarding this one really made me laugh ; )[/QUOTE]

hehe, I think you just didn't realize she was in the frame :p