The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Company for supper

Will

Made myself a nice warm chicken salad and sat out under our chestnut tree to enjoy it. The wasps decided it was very nice too so I put a piece on the table for them and we kept each other company. Wasn't much conversation but they had impeccable manners, never biting off more than they could carry.

GRD2 macro

N

nei1

Brilliant Will,spectacular!Just shows how cameras have got better, so that when an opportunity like this presents itself you can do something about it,but this isnt just something ,this is the bees knees!(couldnt resist the pun)

Lili

Terrific Shot Will, the Little Gr's are terrific Macro Machines aren't they?

They didn't mind you getting that close?

Will

nei1, Don, wayne, Lili, thanks for the comments!

Having the GRD with me at all times sometimes rally pays off. The wasps were fine as long as I moved slowly. I've been lucky enough to have been brought up not to be afraid of them and i think they sense it. Even had them sitting on my hand to eat sometimes :)

Joan

Wow, fantastic! (And brave ... I got really sick from wasp stings when i was a child, have avoided them ever since.)

otumay

Now that I've seen this incredible shot, I shall eat my GRD2.
My warmest admirations,
Osman