The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some Sigma Dp2 shots

stevem8

Had one for review for the past two weeks and enjoyed my time with it for its great IQ...

ISO 800, JPEG, in cam B&W mode

ISO 100 - F2.8

ISO 100 - F4

Camera is slow but cant argue with the IQ...

N

nautilus

Steve, these look all good. I like the colors of the last picture very well and suppose that I see your post processing skills? Or is it a picture mode of the camera? Is it possible to see the picture out of the camera for a comparison?

N

nei1

Steve,have just read this review,interesting as always.You seem to have changed youre style from an interesting amble through a camera to what seems to be a stream of exclamations and exclamation marks,is this a bid for a more selected audience or was it just for the dp2.

Lili

Steve, love that portrait! One doesn't think of using a compact that way but you pull it off with aplomb :)

helenhill

Coool set ...You can definitely see the Character of the Foeven sensor

The Portrait of your Son is Splendid
& the next two has a Sense of Foreboding...:)