The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Wide angle on the DP2?

Rawfa

Has anyone tried using a wide angle on the DP2 (via the HA-11 adapter)? I'd be interested to see if you can get down to 28mm...but I think it would be asking too much. If the ricoh wide angle lens converts the DP1 from 28mm to 21mm it would probably convert the DP2 from a 41mm to a 34mm.

pollobarca

If you could get a Nikon wce68 on it should get it down to 28mm. But would you want to compromise that Sigma lens? Not that the Nikon is bad (its very good)but its more glass . I have also seen that ,with my Ricoh GX100, the camera software doesnt work as well with the image it gets through the Nikon. Perhaps the Ricoh converter would give you 31mm.
b rgds

paul