The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Flowers (Macro)

• Thread starter D upton-Hackett.
  • Start date
D

D upton-Hackett.

Still experimenting with GX200 this time Macro.
Hope you like them.

Again comments invited.

Derek.

Last edited:

pollobarca

Derek get in a bit closer , With the gx you can be nearly touching the flowers and get
great shots.
I like the upside down shot,Bees would be good but I have a phobia.... Eat too much honey and have aguilty conscience perhaps.

all the best

paul

D

D upton-Hackett.

Oops never noticed that, guess i can't alter that now.

Derek.

Will

Derek I think I would reduce the contrast very slightly, desaturate a bit and add a little sharpening. I like the bee shot on the pink flower and the upside down shot the best.

or you could play around with the hue and saturation and have a bit of fun.

Last edited:
D

D upton-Hackett.

Will thanks for those examples have tried that but nervous to post such pics , shall have to be more contemporary.

Derek.

Lili

Derek, nicely done. Moving in closer is generally better. One thing that these camera do very well is Macro's.
Fill the frame with one or two, and the DOF inherent in these will make for terrific shot

D

D upton-Hackett.

Thanks Lili will remember to get even closer next time.

Derek.