The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

TZ4 Madrid 2008

Rawfa

I've bumped into some photos I've taken with a Pana TZ4 in Madrid 2008 and it made me remember what a nice little camera it was. Supposedly the TZ7 can handle up to iso 800 and has a bunch of new bells ans whistles:

E

EWR72

A nice series of photos Rafa. It´s nice to look back on some photos from the past and maybe rework some. I´ve just been to Barcelona again and had a good time comparing the latest photos with my other two trips over the last two years. Are you still using your DP1 now you´ve bought the E-P1? I remember some of your photos from Barcelona that you took with it.

Rawfa

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes one get too hang up on having the perfect camera when it's actually the person behind the camera who will make the difference. Of course having the right camera for you will take you a long way, but that is just one in many factors.