The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

IS GETDPI your new addiction?

E

ellemand

Hey Helen.

Addiction? Maybe not - but I have to admit, that I visit this site almost every day when checking my mail.
I like the site - and the lovely people around here :thumbs:

Ellemand
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ellemand/

NB: I'm falling in love with Lili - I thinks it's her avatar :ROTFL:

S

Sean_Reid

I wouldn't call it an addiction, for myself, but it is absolutely one of favorite sites on the web.

Cheers,

Sean

Lili

HI My Name is Lili and I have a DPI problem.

Seriously

this is one of the nicest and most informative forums I've been in

No flame wars

No Ad Hominem attacks

Very cool

And we've a sense of humor here too :)

Maggie O

I wouldn't call it an addiction, for myself, but it is absolutely one of favorite sites on the web.

Cheers,

Sean
What Sean said.

Definitely.

It stands in sharp contrast to the other RF-oriented sites, which seem to have a real signal-to-noise problem lately.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Helen, I get the same thing from my wife... "How much can there be to talk about?"

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
You know your bad when you have this site on your Iphone home page and your scanning the forum when you really should be paying attention to driving, wife, kids, going to the bathroom, washing the car and basically everything else . Did I mention the driving part. LOL

Terry

Well living in the city I don't get myself in too much trouble driving and posting but.... I do have my iPhone on in a cradle next to my desk at work....it is just so hard not to peek, and peek, and peek some more... The markets pretty much s**k so at least I can have some fun....between client calls.

jonoslack

I thought you were supposed to be skiing; clearly you are an addict :ROTFL:
Not until Tuesday . . . we go from Tuesday morning until Wednesday evening, that way we get the whole weekend and the travelling isn't so nasty (and the flights are a great deal cheaper).

Robert Campbell

Not until Tuesday . . . we go from Tuesday morning until Wednesday evening, that way we get the whole weekend and the travelling isn't so nasty (and the flights are a great deal cheaper).
Sorry, I misunderstood; I thought you were going this week to do battle with french cars etc; but you are still an addict - nay, a gear head :D

S

Sean_Reid

The fact that Guy and Jack have been serious about preserving the tone of these forums makes them stand out. It is important and takes cojones at times. I applaud them for being serious about that aspect. Once that is established and preserved, people who want to participate constructively in a forum are naturally going to be drawn to it.

Cheers,

Sean