The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Loitering with intent!

Will

Shame the youth of today can't find something more useful to do with their time than hanging around looking for trouble.

Taken at the V festival 2009 Highlands Park. May post more later. It wasn't all this tranquil!

GRD2

Will

Thanks Lili.

This one is of the main stage, Lili Allen performing I think?

Looking for that essential V Festival gear.

Enjoying The Script, main stage again.

ecliffordsmith

Hi Will,

A very nice series. The second one really shows the scale of the festival. Good colour, as Lili pointed out in all of the too.

Will

Thanks Ed. It is a big event, with several stages all going on at once. The fascinating thing about it for me is the mass migration of people between the stages as they move to each of the performers that they are interested in. It means that all day long you are constantly seeing different people mingling and different atmospheres.

Like this

And this!

Will

Best idea ever. Well we all know they are going to do it anyway so give them somewhere to do it!

sonomichele

I think the graffiti artists that painted the pictures of the officers on the wall are very talented. I wish I could draw that well.